Tonight, we gather for our second Drinking Club meeting of 2019. Our gathering spot has the same name as a location in my Hallmark Channel guilty pleasure (conveniently not one of the twenty shows that starred Aunt Becky, thank God). Will one of us have a meet cute that will make you simultaneously cringe AND swoon? Only time will tell.
Here’s what you missed this week:
- We can silently sob together while watching this Michelle Obama book club video.
- While I love Nora, and would love to have her Rolodex, we would have had major problems if we were roommates.
- Book Twitter shares the books listed in online dating profiles that should have you running for the hills, and also reminds us of the books from which springs eternal love.
- Let us pray that the Gods bring Letters Live back to the States so we can all enjoy this heartfelt and hilarious event…and Benedict Cumberbatch.
- I’d live in the Cupboard Under The Stairs, if it had one of these.