The Club is drinking with Ryan Merriman (of Luck of The Irish DCOM fame) tonight. Jealous? We thought you might be. So here’s something that’s (almost) as good: a week’s worth of weird reads. Pour yourself a drink and enjoy.
- Tom Gauld’s literary cartoon strips in The Guardian are oh-so-delightful and British. I recommend the book’s journey off the shelf and Jane Austen’s choose-your-own-adventure.
- Get a lesson in self-promotion from, who else, Herman Melville. I now must place my reviews in all the local circulars.
- We feel like Britney after Oxford released their word of the year.
- Now here’s a sport I can handle: book sorting. Yes, you read that right.
- There is a forest in Norway being cultivated to publish books that won’t be read until 2114. Time to fire up the DeLorean.