We’re back with some fascinating stories from the book world with a side of postnasal drip. We can’t figure out whether it’s due to allergies or the 8-year-olds at the family party last weekend. We’ll add that question right below “how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?”
Here’s what you missed:
- We didn’t realize how much we needed this list of Keira Knightley’s literary roles but thank god it exists. And now we’re off to walk the moors, melancholy violin notes wafting on the breeze.
- Three cheers for the student activists who got the Library of Congress to remove “illegal alien” from its catalog.
- Here’s our question: why did you need to explain why reading in a pub is enjoyable?
- Whoever taught the English teachers how to use memes, please stand up.
- Start planning your road trip to visit the best independent bookstores in all 50 states.